These Pepperoni Cheese Crisps are the best of both pepperoni and cheese crisps all in one easy recipe. With only 2 ingredients these are easy and fast to make anytime in our very busy schedules.
These are my favourite go to keto snack during the week mainly because they are so fast to make and keep well all week in the fridge. I like to make these on the weekend with my meal prep for the week since they are so easy. Meal prep to the rescue for us busy working folks!
How to make cheese crisps?
It is easiest to make cheese crisps in a muffin tin at 375 degrees F, for about 5-8 minutes depending on the type of cheese used.
What type of cheese to use for cheese crisps?
Old cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese, crisps up very well for making these cheesy delights. But do not limit it to just these cheeses, go ahead and try different ones – A lot will crisp up nicely!
If you want an awesome snack for family gatherings or parties, these are a great choice. Or make these for a movie night snack instead of having potato chips, these are a fantastic substitute that wont leave you hungry.
Happy Low Carbing!
Pin This Recipe to Your Keto and Low Carb Recipes Boards and
Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
Pepperoni Cheese Crisps
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 8 minutes
- Total Time
- 13 minutes
- Appetizer, Snack
- Karami Urbanoski
- 1/3 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup Grated Mozza Cheese
- 12 slices Pizza Pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
- Take non stick muffin tin and place one slice of pepperoni in the bottom of each cup.
- Place grated cheese over the pepperoni just covering it. Flatten the cheese so it is laying flat over the pepperoni and none is sticking up or on the sides of the tin.
- Place in the oven for about 8 minutes. The edges should be dark brown and crispy and the centre still slightly soft.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 5 minutes before taking them out and putting on a plate. Enjoy!
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.