Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken is the best thing since since sliced bread. Actually it’s better, bread and I do not get along so well. This is my easy, no muss, no fuss Buffalo chicken recipe that I depend on whenever I need to slack for dinner and throw something in the crockpot and forget about it for 8 hours.
This is a recipe that you need in your back pocket. It’s very basic, you cook the chicken in Frank’s Red Hot – and it has to be a good hot sauce, your favorite one- and strong chicken broth. Once the meat cooks all day in your crockpot and it’s time to serve it, it literally falls apart and is saturated with hot sauce goodness!
How to Make Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken
- Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Mix together the hot sauce and the chicken broth, then pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove from the sauce and then shred.
- Mix back into the broth for saucy, spicy goodness!
This week has been a busy one and this buffalo chicken has come in handy for a bit of meal prep. A great protein addition to my lunch salads and spiced it right up! I hope you enjoy this, let me know what you think!
Happy Low Carbing!
THIS RECIPE to your CROCK POT RECIPES & LOW CARB Boards and Remember to
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken
- Prep Time
- 1 minute
- Cook Time
- 8 hours
- Main Course, Supper
- Karami Urbanoski
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Franks Red Hot Sauce Original
- 1 Cup Strong Chicken Broth
- Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of your crockpot.
- Mix the hot sauce and the chicken broth. Pour over the chicken breasts.
- Cook it on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the sauce and shred. Put back into the crockpot for the juicy, saucy goodness!
- Use this chicken to spice up your salads, wraps or spicy chicken tacos!
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.