Keto Meatloaf Muffins are a great anytime snack or a quick meal to go when you have no time. This easy recipe makes meatloaf so much better as they are each wrapped in a slice of bacon to give it a smoky rich flavour.
As you may know I am a busy mom and my mornings are usually crazy, get out of bed and start running type of days. So having a breakfast pre-made, ready to heat in the microwave and eat in the car on my way to work is easy. Plus, my son loves meatloaf, so that's a win – win in my books!
How long do I cook meatloaf?
Meatloaf can be baked in the oven at 350 degrees For about 40 minutes, Or until an internal temperature reaches 160 degrees f. For smaller amounts or muffins reduce the cooking time.
What to serve with meatloaf?
The classic side dish to meatloaf is mashed potatoes, top it off with a rich gravy and its a fantastic hearty meal. If you want to change it up a bit make a side dish of creamy scalloped potatoes.
These Keto Meatloaf Muffins are my new favourite way to cook one of my favourite meals. It adds the smoky flavour of bacon and they are a great grab and go meal for breakfast (Hey, it has bacon right?) lunch or dinner.
Happy Low Carbing!
Pin This Recipe to Your Keto and Low Carb Recipes Boards and
Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
Keto Meatloaf Muffins
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 30 minutes
- Total Time
- 40 minutes
- Main Course
- Karami Urbanoski
- 1.5 lbs Lean Ground Beef use only lean ground beef
- 12 pcs bacon
- 1/4 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 clove pressed garlic 1 or 2 cloves to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp bbq Rub mix of choice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup finely grated onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take bacon slices and cut them to fit, and line each muffin cup. Ensure the edges of the bacon do not stick above the muffin tin edge.
- Mix the eggs and all other ingredients except the beef in a large bowl, Mix well.
- Take the egg mixture and mix in the ground beef. Do not over mix as this makes the meatloaf tougher.
- Place about 1/4 cup of the meat mixture in each muffin cup and push flat. Ensure the meat mixture does not rise above the top edge of the muffin tin as the fat from the beef and bacon will overflow onto the bottom of your oven. If you prefer, place a larger flat sheet pan on the oven rack below to catch any drippings.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for about 30- 40 minutes, or until a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees is reached.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.