This Keto Crack Slaw is so good, it’ll quickly become a staple in your diet. In fact, it’s one of the first recipes we made that everyone in the family fell in love with instantly.
This Keto Crack Slaw Makes Sticking to Keto Easier
One of the first recipes that comes to mind when I think of healthy eating and low carb meals is this delicious crack slaw. Obviously, there’s no crack in it (thank goodness) but it does taste so good that it will quickly become addictive. What’s even more surprising, is that our kids will devour this as well without blinking an eye and nothing makes a parent happier than getting healthy foods into their kids (and we all know how much of a struggle that can be).
We whipped it up for lunch on a video shoot day and scarfed it back between takes. It’s spicy ( you can adjust that either way with the sriracha sauce) and full of flavour.
The best part to this is that you can use any kind of meat really, we’ve used everything from beef to turkey and it still tastes outstanding so feel free to mix things up and share your experiences with me in the comments below.
Keto Crack Slaw Tips & Tricks
- We prefer to use Minced Garlic as opposed to spending the time crushing and mincing garlic ourselves. You can buy minced garlic from Amazon in a jar that will save you a ton of time with your recipes and it lasts forever. I highly recommend it.
- You can use beef, chicken or turkey in this recipe (from our testing) depending on how much fat or which flavour you prefer. You can, of course, sub out other ingredients if you like as well.
- We tend to use Splenda as our alternative to sugar in this recipe but you can also substitute for other sweeteners. If you try others, let me know in the comments how it worked out for you.
Keto Crack Slaw Recipe Video
Happy cooking and I hope you love this as much as we did! If you like the recipe, please give it a rating or share it on social media to help spread the word!
Pin This Recipe to Your Low Carb Recipes Boards and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
Keto Crack Slaw
This Keto Crack Slaw is so good, it'll quickly become a staple in your diet. In fact, it's one of the first recipes we made that everyone in the family fell in love with instantly.
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 25 minutes
- Total Time
- 35 minutes
- Main Course
- Karami Urbanoski
- keto crack slaw
- 1 lb lean ground beef or chicken or turkey
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 6-7 cups coleslaw mix
- 1-2 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp white sugar OR splenda for low carb
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2-3 tbsp green onion chopped
- In a large skillet, fry the ground beef until cooked and no longer pink. Drain and return to the stove.
- Push the ground beef to the side and add the sesame seed oil in the space. Add in the garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes, then mix into the ground beef.
Add in the coleslaw mix. Drizzle with white vinegar, sriracha, soy sauce and sprinkle with the sugar, salt and pepper. Fry for another 5 minutes until the cabbage is wilted to your liking.
- Plate, then sprinkle with the toasted sesame seed and green onions.
Remember, you can substitute the beef with turkey or chicken if desired.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.