For those of us that like warm pumpkin spice lattes, chai lattes and the like, these Keto Candied Pecans are perfect for you. Fall is on the way and the many spiced concoctions are soon to follow. These nuts are a nice, lightly sweet treat with warm spices for those cool fall and winter evenings to come.
I love these Keto Candied Pecans as they are a great on the go snack to take with you while at work, out with the family for the day or just a snack in the car for when you get hungry. These may be a wiser choice that will satisfy your hunger and its better than stopping for fast food when your on the go. I tend to lose a lot of will power the longer I am driving around hungry.
This super easy recipe whips up in five minutes with an beaten egg white, then you add the pecans and bake in the oven. It is really that easy. One tip though is that the nuts will still look wet in the oven when it is time to take them out. This is normal and they will harden and dry once they cool.
Happy Low Carb Snacking!
Don’t Forget to PIN THIS RECIPE to your Keto Snacks and LOW CARB RECIPES board and remember to
Keto Candied Pecans
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes
- Total Time
- 20 minutes
- Karami Urbanoski
- 4 cups pecans Or nuts of choice
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1/4 cup swerve (blended to a fine powder)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat the egg white until it stiff peaks form.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients except the nuts and mix well.
- Pour in the nuts and gently stir for several minutes to ensure the nuts are well coated.
- Pour nuts onto a parchment lined baking pan and spread out.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stir, then return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the pan. They will still look sticky but they will dry once they cool down.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.