I'm a huge fan of deviled eggs, especially given how versatile they are, you can constantly change the flavors and explore new options. These Guacamole Deviled Eggs are a great snack that I'm sure you'll love.
How to Make Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are very easy to make which makes them so good. You can literally make dozens for a gathering or snack in a very short period of time.
What You'll Need For This Recipe
- Eggs (i know, it's a shock)
- Red Onion
- Chopped Cilantro
- Salt (optional)
To prepare, simply cut your egg in half, removing the yolk and adding it to a bowl. Combine all of the ingredients together and whip. Using a piping bag (the type you use for icings) fill each half of egg white and that's it! Refrigerate after eating of course (if there's any left!).
You can use any type of guacamole for these but if you want an especially good recipe, check out Karlynn's guacamole recipe (it's amazing).
Mike's Tips & Tricks for Great Deviled Eggs
- Use an egg plate when serving if you have one, it makes the presentation so much better. You can often find them in antique malls or while thrifting which Karlynn and I do quite often. We have a wide variety for just these occasions!
- Boil the eggs quite a bit until quite firm, this makes it much easier to remove the yolk without making a big mess and you want a firm egg white for deviled eggs.
- Use a piping bag to insert the mixture into the egg.
- Whip your mixture for a nice texture. You can also top with a sprinkling of spices or garnish if you want for presentation.
Your guests will absolutely inhale these. I'll be surprised if you have any left. Heck, my son can literally eat 8 of them in one sitting without flinching so if you have teenagers, you better make a couple dozen!
I hope you love these as much as our family does!
Happy low carbing,
Pin This Recipe to Your Low Carb Recipes Boards and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Karami Urbanoski
- 6 large eggs, hardboiled
- 3-4 tbsp guacamole
- 1 tbsp finely minced red onion
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- salt to taste
- Boil your eggs until hard boiled.
- Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolk.
- Combine in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and whip until smooth.
- Add to a piping bag and pipe into half of an egg.
- Garnish if desired and serve.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.