It's time for a great Dill Dip recipe! This dip pairs well with most anything like sliced vegetables or even a bag of pork rinds. Bring this to your next family game night or make it for a movie night at home!
Make this easy Dill Dip and it will be a life saver for those last minute plans! It is as simple as dumping all the ingredients into a bowl, mix well and refrigerate!
This Dill Dip is also easy to customize to your liking. Want some crunch? Add minced up water chestnuts to the dip. Want lower carbs? Than omit the spinach for some less carbs. Want some onion? Feel free to add 1 tsp minced green onion. How ever you want to flavour this dip the options are open.
Happy Low Carbing!
Don’t Forget to PIN THIS RECIPE to your LOW CARB RECIPES board and remember to
- Prep Time
- 6 minutes
- Karami Urbanoski
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach (with every drop of water squeezed out) (Measure 1/4 cup after water is squeezed out)
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill or 1 tbsp dried
- 3/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup thick sour cream
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Get a medium /small deep mixing bowl and add all ingredients.
- When measuring the spinach I found almost half a frozen brick will squeeze down to half a cup. I used a fine mesh strainer to squeeze every drop of water out of the spinach. You want it as dry as possible or your dip may be watery/ runny - And we do not want that!
- Mix all ingredients well. Place into smaller dish with a lid and refrigerate a minimum of one hour. This dip is best when left overnight for the flavours to seep throughout.
- Enjoy with your favourite dipping chips!
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.