This Baked Salmon With Cream Cheese is a great way to liven up your fish and really pack in the flavour! Adding the dill cream cheese to the top of the salmon keeps it so juicy and adding the wonderful flavours of dill and garlic. What could be better?
The thing you will love the most about this easy salmon recipe is that you can add whatever you want to the cream cheese. You can add lemon, garlic, dill or any other spice you like. Most of the time you try to add flavour and spices to salmon and they run off, but this makes all the flavour stick to the fish!
How to bake salmon?
Baking salmon is easy simple all you need to do is season salmon with spices or topping of choice and and place it skin-side down in a lightly greased baking dish or sheet pan; then bake in the oven at 400 degrees F for about 12 to 15 minutes, longer if adding a thick coating like cream cheese. No need to flip the fish and make a mess.
How long to bake salmon?
It depends on the thickness of the salmon filet. But baking at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes for thin fillets or when an internal temperature of 145 has been reached and the salmon is flaky.
How Can I Cook Salmon?
Salmon can be cooked several ways. On the barbecue, baked in the oven, pan fried, or smoked.
Pin This Recipe to Your Healthy Eating or Low Carb Recipes Boards and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
Baked Salmon With Cream Cheese
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 25 minutes
- Total Time
- 30 minutes
- Main Course
- Karami Urbanoski
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp pressed garlic or 1/4 of a clove garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill or dried
- 2 pcs Salmon 2 pieces about 5"x3".
- Pre heat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare your glass baking dish by greasing the bottom. If using a flat baking pan line it with parchment paper.
- Take your cream cheese in a medium bowl and warm it in the microwave just so it is a little bit soft.
- Once the cream cheese is softened, add the garlic and fresh dill and mix by hand or by mixer, both will work.
- If your salmon has skin on one side, place that side down in the baking dish.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture onto the top of the salmon. You may need to flatten it down with your fingers as it can stick to the spoon.
- Place into the preheated oven uncovered, and bake for about 20 - 25 minutes until the cream cheese on top is just staring to turn golden brown. Enjoy!
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.